A number of organisations have been announced as business partners for the Information School’s undergraduate Business Intelligence module.
The following organisations will visit the Information School to be interviewed by students at the end of October 2014, before the students conduct research for the companies as part of their module coursework:
- Pura Panela, winner of the USE Business Concept competition 2014
- Northern Refugee Centre, which works to improve the lives of refugees, asylum seekers and migrants in Yorkshire and the Humber region
- Redbrick Workwear, suppliers of personal protective equipment and workwear
- Common Ground, delivering support and advice on social enterprise
- Muddy Feet Training, which offers activities and events to get adults and children engaged in the outdoors
The Information School is looking forward to working with our partners over the year ahead.
To find out about becoming a business partner please contact our Marketing and External Relations Officer, Rachel Hayes, by emailing email@example.com.