This powerful exhibition features images by the photographer Anton Want and findings from the 'Space for Sharing' project to illustrate how people share information online when they are in extreme circumstances, such as terminal illnesses and natural disasters.
All are welcome.
Festival of Social Sciences:
More about the project can be found here:
The 'A Shared Space and A Space for Sharing' project is one of several funded through the EMoTICON network, which is funded through the following cross-council programmes:
- Partnership for Conflict, Crime and Security Research (led by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Connected Communities (led by the Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Digital Economy (led by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
in partnership with:
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl),
- Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)