Professor Stephen Pinfield of the Information School has been interviewed by Library Journal. The interview is part of the publications series on Open Access and includes the following questions:
· What are the forces that brought open access this far?
· How is open access being implemented in different ways globally?
· What are the viable alternatives to green and gold models?
· Do different discipline-based approaches to open access present a challenge?
· Do subject or institution repositories make open access materials harder to find?
· What is the future of the version of record?
The interview can be accessed on the Library Journal website here.